Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing of electrochemical solutions for water treatment, is looking for:
Water Treatment Process Engineer
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop plans for new water resources or water efficiency programs.
- Design water storage tanks and water distribution systems.
- Review and critique proposals, plans, or designs related to water or wastewater treatment systems.
- Design or select equipment to ensure compliance with government standards.
- Perform hydraulic analyses of water distribution networks to model flow characteristics, test for pressure losses, or to identify opportunities to mitigate risks and improve operational efficiency.
- Oversee the construction of wastewater treatment systems, assist during test and commissioning, with focus on safety.
- Analyze and recommend chemical or mechanical water and wastewater treatment methods for industrial use.
- Design industrial water or wastewater treatment plants, including membranes, microflottation, filtration, ultrafiltration and ultraviolet disinfection systems.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and final acceptance.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
- Design and upgrade systems and processes.
- Perform process simulations
Qualifications and skills
- At least Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Chemical
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Experience in process simulations and knowledge of related standards
- Water treatment plant for marine business is a plus
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- AutoCad skills
- Experience in HAZOP/SIL meetings active attendance
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, also in English
- Strong attention to detail
To apply please click HERE
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.