Greentalent, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing highly-engineered products for minerals, oil and gas, and power industries, is looking for a:
Technical Support – Rotating Equipment
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
- Provide accurate, timely, and advanced technical information, advice, and assistance regarding products and services before, during, and after a transaction to maintain and improve the organization’s customer relationships.
- Communicate with customers and clients to answer their enquiries, understand their technical question, assess their needs, and suggest or promote alternative products or services.
- Undertake research, adapt established procedures, and develop new solutions to solve technical problems through case management and follow-up on the status of outstanding cases.
- Support the team of Field Service technicians during their on-site activities
- Use databases to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the volume, content and outcomes of enquiries received; and to access information, checklists, scripts, guidelines, and other materials for responding to the customer’s enquiry.
- Coach less experienced help desk staff to help them respond to customer enquiries accurately and promptly.
Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Aeronautical, Environmental Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience in similar position, preferably in other pumps/compressors/turbines OEMs and/or Service companies in the O&G and/or Power Generation Industry.
- Previous experience in R&D department in order to understand the technical problem and develop solution to solve it.
- Problem analysis and solving attitude.
- Time consciousness and right sense of urgency.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Open mind and flexibility in facing unexpected and/or challenging situations.
- Ability to report problems in a clear, documented and logical way.
- Self- control and discipline.
Location: Milan Area
To Apply Click Here:
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.