Aegis UK is a Research & Selection company specialized in recruiting high profile professionals. On behalf of a company providing EV charging management solutions, we are now looking for a:
Technical Account Manager
The Candidate will act as a trusted technical advisor to the sales and business development teams and partners by understanding customers technical needs and pain-points and follow through with the best solutions. He/She will be a trusted business advisor to customers, providing valuable guidance around installation, operations, and optimization of the clients platform through quality service delivery management.
- Working closely with Sales and BD team to developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- RFP responses – Writing, compiling, and overseeing the development of proposals, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients;
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Implementing product training to prospects, customers and sales team as needed;
- Conduct demo sessions with customers;
- Analyzing costs and sales;
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
- Providing inputs to the design of custom-made products;
- Own the delivery plan, push to execute it according to the plan, budget, quality and customer satisfaction;
- Identify and mitigate risks regarding delivery and customer satisfaction;
- Tracking of project costs (P&L).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in business and/or hardware/software or other technical oriented;
- 5 years of mid to large software projects management and IT consulting experience;
- Previous experience in preparing RFPs, POs & negotiations;
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with IT/software systems;
- Expert technical user capabilities of using computer software systems;
- Excellent human skills and team spirit;
- Native or bilingual proficiency of German and English;
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Experience in programming or engineering;
- Experience in the telecom industry;
- Knowledge of the EV industry.
Place ok work: Dusseldorf
To apply clock HERE
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities.