Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a company providing Digital services for EV charging networks, we are looking for a:
Technical Account Manager Europe
The main responsibilities will be the following:
Technical Account Management
- Working closely with Sales and BD team to developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- RFP responses – Writing, compiling, and overseeing the development of proposals, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Implementing product training to prospects, customers and sales team as needed
- Conduct demo sessions with customers
- Analyzing costs and sales;
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
- Providing inputs to the design of custom-made products;
- Own the delivery plan, push to execute it according to the plan, budget, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and mitigate risks regarding delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Tracking of project costs (P&L)
Client -Service Manager
- Responsibility for Client’ s project success/results, quality and added value by project management and quality assurance of the project:
- Planning and coordination of all resources
- Managing directly local 2nd level hotline support
- Hedging of operations in 2nd and 3rd level Support
- Leading project implementation
- Manage all problems
- Elimination of problems reported by 2nd level support
- Addressing Client’s ongoing requests
- Partnering with Client’s stockholders and articulating future needs
- Sharing weekly projects status report and accounts status. Update management on a weekly basis regarding project status, risks, outstanding issue
- Perform quarterly Customer Business Review meetings, presenting the account status, service value and KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in business and/or hardware/software or other technical oriented
- 5 years of mid to large software projects management and IT consulting experience.
- Previous experience in preparing RFPs, POs & negotiations
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with IT/software systems
- Expert technical user capabilities of using computer software systems
- Excellent human skills and team spirit
- Native or bilingual proficiency of German and English
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Experience in programming or engineering
- Experience in the telecom industry
- Knowledge of the EV industry
To apply click HERE
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.