Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a charging management platform providing software tools, we are now looking for a:
Technical Account Manager California, USA
We are working with a tech start-up who operate within the EV space. They provide a bespoke software platform which provides key fleet management and vehicle to grid opportunities to their clients, to utilize their EV fleet as a virtual power plant.
Due to growth in their office in the west coast they are seeking a Technical Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis. As the successful candidate you will develop deep knowledge of the Client’s platform and become a trusted business advisor to their clients by providing valuable guidance around installation, operations, and optimization of the platform through quality service and delivery management.
You will work closely with customers to determine their’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information, and recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, as well as appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Recommend priorities for CRs of customers
- Providing inputs to the design of custom-made products;
- Identify and mitigate risks regarding delivery and customer satisfaction
- Ability to understand customer architecture and integration requirements
- Ability to present the architecture and interfaces of the Client’s platform
- Responsibility for Client’ s project success/results, quality and added value by project management and quality assurance of the projects
- Partnering with stakeholders and articulating future needs
- Sharing weekly projects status report and accounts status.
- Update management on a weekly basis regarding project status, risks, outstanding issues
- Perform quarterly Customer Business Review meetings, presenting the account status, service value and KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in business and/or hardware/software or other technical oriented
- 5 years of mid to large software projects management and IT consulting experience.
- Previous experience in preparing RFPs, POs & negotiations
- Prior experience within a billing platform
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with IT/software systems
- Expert technical user capabilities of using computer software systems
- Experience in the EV sector would be desirable but not essential
- Must have excellent customer facing skills
- Experience with SAAS platforms is a must
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
Location: USA (California)
To apply click HERE
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.