Aegis UK is a Research & Selection company specialized in recruiting high profile professionals. On behalf of a company providing EV charging management solutions, we are now looking for a:
Sales Director Europe
The Candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing on target accounts. He/She will be expected to be the primary regional expert in the company and must either have or quickly develop fundamental market knowledge.
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through prospecting, networking, qualifying, and closing techniques;
- Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for new clients;
- Utilize resources (Solution Engineering, Sales Operations) to build, develop and support a new client pipeline;
- Understand customer long-term strategic business needs and increase level of contact within customer’s organization to allow for selling of new opportunities;
- Effectively advise clients on services and product offerings;
- Generate proposals and quotes;
- Conduct presentations and opportunity assessments for new clients. Lead the develop of sales proposals. Enlists the support of sales engineers/specialists, implementation resources, delivery resources, and other sales and management resources as needed in response to RFP’s;
- Meet targeted personal New Bookings goals as determined by leadership;
- Participates in the forecasting process and is accountable to the accuracy of the new booking timing;
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Client Manager following a successful sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering or economics from an accredited institution required;
- 5-7 years of related sales experience, preferably in EV, an energy services, telecommunication or business process outsourcing related field to multi-site accounts;
- SaaS sales experience required;
- Ability to develop service and product knowledge;
- Requires solid selling skills, with a proven and progressive track record;
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value resulting from a new business partnership;
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with prospective and existing customers;
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills;
- Solid time management and organization skills.
Place ok work: Amsterdam
To apply click HERE
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities.