Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a pioneer company in large smart grid deployments, we are looking for a:
Sales Application Engineer
The Sales Application Engineer in Smart Meters will manage the technical relationship with customers from technical marketing, pre-sales support, customer type testing, participation in industry forums, customer deployment and after sales support.
- Engage with customers to develop new sales opportunities
- Manage the technical relationship with customers from initial engagement through product approvals to product sales, deployment and support
- Understand the key customer technical requirements and work with them on solutions
Key Elements of the Role
- Teamwork to identify and develop business opportunities
- Participate in industry forums (e.g. BEMA) to promote ZIV’s market position
- Participation in local trade shows and events
- Technical marketing, presentations, and pre-sales support
- Manage product approvals for customers
- Engage with internal product team for local market and customer functionality.
- Manage the customer relationship for all technical elements and schedules
- Provide support and logistics for meter deployment
- Prepare project/product documentation where required
- Customer after sales support
Experience & Knowledge Requirements
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop sales opportunities and to market technical products and services.
- Minimum 3 years engineering / sales experience in smart meter solutions
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Telecoms Engineering or related subject
Desirable Personal Qualities
- Sales driven and enthusiastic with a strong technical background.
- The ability to identify and cultivate long-term business relationships.
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- Good organizational and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and work effectively to accomplish results
To apply click HERE
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.