Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing of electrochemical solutions for water treatment, is looking for a:
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Execute After Sales activities achieving the assigned order intake targets and increase the overall customer satisfaction.
- Analyze the market, the specific industry, the competitors and the customers providing periodic feedback to the Line/Functional Manager.
- Execute all the After Sales back office activities including: preparing the quotation and the acknowledgement of order, updating the customer on the order status.
- Interface with Production and Supply Chain colleagues during the preparation of the quotation for cost estimation and delivery time
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of activities including sales, forecasts, status of sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities through the usage of the proper tools (including CRM), reporting to the Line and Functional Managers.
- Keep and develop relationship with customers; support the Line and Functional Managers in identifying and exploiting opportunities, together with Engineering/PM, inside and outside the portfolio of customers/products.
- Support negotiation of terms of agreement, price, delivery date and payment conditions.
- Participate to trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations as required.
- Ensure compliance with all general and company Policies.
Qualifications and skills
- At least High School Graduate
- Experience in customer service, inside sales, sales
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to overcome objections and deal effectively with rejection
- Confident, assertive and goal oriented
- Continuous learner
- Fluent English
- Proficient use of PC, MS office, CRM system
- Availability to travel
To apply click HERE
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.