Greentalent, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a global corporation providing testing, inspection, certification and consulting services across the Energy, Marine, Certification, Transport & Infrastructure and Industry sectors, is looking for a:
Renewables Consulting Engineer
We’re looking for a consultant with practical knowledge of solar PV and Wind technologies, and substantial experience in conducting technical due diligence, design, and design review work of renewable energy assets / projects.
The chosen candidate will join a team of experts at an exciting time of growth, leading on major owners and independent engineering projects within the EMEA region. Working with multi-disciplinary teams across the globe He/She will stretch his/her technical and consultancy skills across a variety of projects and technologies, with a primary focus on solar PV and Wind.
- Coordinating and delivering Owner’s Engineering (OE) and Independent Engineering (IE) consultancy work on Solar PV and Wind power plants, from inception through to financial close and operational phases;
- Preparing and reviewing resource, technology, structural studies, electrical design, contractual documentation, environmental studies, planning permission, health and safety reports, grid offers and grid connection agreements;
- Preparation and management of tendering, negotiation and selection of contractors and key component provider, BoP, O&M, or EPC contracts and planning condition discharging;
Site visit inspections and reports;
- Supporting business development activities including the development of new clients, solutions and services;
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports;
- Developing and implementing quality control programs;
- Mentoring and supervising junior consultants, assisting in their development and technical outputs.
Qualifications & experience:
- An engineering degree, scientific degree or equivalent qualification;
- Previous experience as a solar PV or wind expert in a technical consultancy, developer or EPC;
- Excellent level of written and spoken Italian and English;
- Experience in reviewing key project contracts (EPC, O&M, PPA, etc.);
- Experience in design and construction activities for solar PV projects or components is highly desirable;
- Availability to travel approximately 10%-20% of working time.
Location: Milan or Genoa
To apply please click here
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.