Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of an international player leader in the energy efficiency sector, is looking for a:
Senior Project Manager – Energy Efficiency
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Evaluate existing Client’s infrastructure and process to develop basic design for the energy solution proposal;
- Estimate risks, capacity, capex and schedule to be used in the business case;
- Project management for the full execution of energy solutions, in time and budget;
- Lead and manage detailed engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of the project, assuring best in class reliability and quality;
- Supervise permitting and regulatory activities such as gas connection, grid connection and consents from local Authorities;
- Comply with HSSE zero accident policy;
- Coordinate internal and external service suppliers/consultants;
- Ensure proper hand over to O&M team;
- Consider vital project requirements in all project phases.
- Master’s degree in Engineering;
- Extensive knowledge of commercial on‐site generation technologies (gas engine, CHP, steam boiler, absorption chillers, waste heat recovery);
- Strong experience in a project management works;
- Extensive experience in managing multi‐disciplinary project teams so that they achieve their full potential and produce a successful project;
- Experience in design and construction of oil & gas projects preferred;
- Intercultural skills – fluent in Italian and English, language skills in German are appreciated;
- Knowledge of the main permitting processes (building permit, grid connection, gas connection, fire brigade).
Per candidarsi cliccare QUI
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.