Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leading utility company, we are now looking for a:
EV Delivery Infrastructure Engineer
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure Delivery, the companies Infrastructure Delivery team is responsible for all aspects of the delivery of new EV charging infrastructure, from design and planning to commissioning and handover to the operations team. Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure Delivery, who manages a team of engineering professionals, who together are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the expansion and upgrade of the company’s EV Network requirements in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
- Project Planning & Delivery: Project management, including preparation of all required documentation, for the delivery of the EV charging infrastructure networks, so that all installations are scoped, designed, planned and correctly programmed. Ensure timely delivery of infrastructure to meet or exceed all internal and external commitments including safety, quality and cost targets.
- Site Design: Design and document EV charger site-specific designs, layouts, and specifications including CAD drawings for all civil works elements. Produce detailed specifications for materials, finishes drainage etc for inclusion in contractor work packs.
- Safety Practice: Ensure appropriate safety standards are rigorously applied with respect to equipment, staff, contractor and public safety. Fulfill PSDP/PD contact role in accordance with relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Environmental Management: Ensure project performance complies with environmental requirements and lead the implementation of the Environmental Management System in eCars Project Delivery.
- Customer Focus: Work collaboratively with EV charging networks customers and stakeholders including relevant local authorities to ensure EV charging designs comply with all relevant legislation and are designed with safety and user-friendliness as core design principles.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively within eCars and other cross-functional teams to ensure a strong customer focus is maintained and to ensure timely and efficient project delivery.
- Contractor and Supplier Management. Management of civil, electrical and charge point suppliers and contractors. Work on tender documentation, evaluation and procurement strategies as required.
- Stakeholder Relationship: Develop strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders such as Local Authorities, Government Bodies, Landowners and Service Providers.
- Technical Knowledge & Development: Work collaboratively within eCars and other cross-functional teams to achieve best in class on-site EV charging infrastructure deployments.
- Ability to manage inputs from a range of disciplines and to agree delivery programmes.
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple simultaneous site works to agreed scope in terms of time, cost and quality standards.
- Strong awareness of relevant safety obligations and promotion of safety culture.
- Strong awareness of relevant environmental obligations
- Ability to work well within a team as well as to work on own initiative and lead in aspects of work when required.
- Adaptable working approach with a clear focus on customer service.
- Contractor and supplier management, preferably in a multiple-site environment.
- Stakeholder management including dealing with land owners, local authorities and regulatory bodies etc.
- Strong CAD engineering design expertise and experience.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Level 8 Civil Engineering or equivalent Degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant post-qualification experience
- Full driving licence
- Project Management and/or Safety Qualification
Location: Birmingham/ Coventry (United Kingdom)
To candidate, click here
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.