Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leader in management consulting for the energy industry we are looking for a:
Financial Modelling Consultant
Our Client is growing at a rapid pace, and now looking for a financial expert with energy industry experience to join the Strategy and Markets team. The Candidate will likely have worked as a management accountant or finance business partner in an energy company, and will have a strong end-to-end knowledge of how similar businesses work.
The company’s strategy and markets team focus on market insight analysis, industry benchmarking, M&A transaction support, and creating winning strategies across the full value chain.
- A solid understanding of the retail and wholesale energy market financially and operationally
- Strong analytical skills which you can utilise for complex financial modelling
- Expert level Excel and PowerPoint skills, additionally VBA, Access, SQL and/or Python skills desirable but not essential.
- An understanding of the commercial structures that exist across the energy industry and the different business models in play
- Adaptability – consulting is a fast-paced environment where priorities can change at short notice. It’s essential you’re able to switch focuses quickly to deliver for our clients
- Confidence in your own abilities so you can jump straight in at the deep end and learn as you go
- A professional but flexible communication style suitable for a wide range of clients from corporates to start ups
What is the company offering?
- The opportunity to work on exciting, fast moving projects across the entire industry
- Incredible learning opportunities
- The opportunity to build a long-term career at the company
- A supportive team environment in a central office-based location
Location: Nottingham (Remote Role)
To candidate, click here
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.