Greentalent, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing highly-engineered products for minerals, oil and gas, and power industries, is looking for a:
Field Service Engineer
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
- Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to customers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems.
- Install, modify, service, and upgrade equipment in accordance with maintenance and service agreements and technical specifications.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems that arise during start-up.
- Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers to develop secure and develop their future business.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new products or equipment’s upgrades that will meet customer needs.
- Monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Train customers on the features of the equipment they have purchased.
- Perform periodic and preventive and corrective maintenance on customer installations to ensure that equipment continues to perform reliably.
- Maintain accurate service records; monitor the performance of equipment, and notify engineers of recurring problems.
Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Aeronautical, Environmental Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience in similar position, preferably in other pumps/compressors/turbines OEMs and/or Service companies in the O&G and/or Power Generation Industry.
- Previous experience as junior Rotating Equipment Engineer in EPC Companies, with field experience record. Junior non-experienced candidates can also be evaluated if clearly showing the right potential in the position.
- Problem analysis and solving attitude.
- Time consciousness and right sense of urgency.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Open mind and flexibility in facing unexpected and/or challenging situations.
- Ability to report problems in a clear, documented and logical way.
- Self control and discipline.
- Availability to travel abroad extensively and for undefined periods of time, depending on business needs.
Location: Milan area
To apply please click HERE
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.