Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leading energy technology company, we are looking for a:
Technical Trainer – Turbomachinery
The candidate will contribute to the design, preparation and delivery of training courses aimed to Customers’ personnel. The courses which will fall under the responsibility of the Technical Trainer will be mechanical and operational training, with focus on centrifugal compressors, steam turbines, pumps, and reciprocating compressors.
The trainer would eventually be asked to then expand responsibility beyond the named asset and support also on gas turbines, both aero-derivative and heavy duty.
The Technical Trainer will also support Customer Training product innovation and sustain the Company business growth and market penetration. Contributing to improve the learning design and innovate the Customer Training solutions will be part of the priorities for this role.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- All class training, in person/remote, and on the job training related activities for customers’ personnel, including delivering product, system and process trainings and providing ongoing support to ensure the standard and quality of field service execution;
- Works together with stakeholders from the business. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of projects as well as new training material generation supported;
- Handles standardized project processes guidelines for choosing the right actions. Processes and procedures are frequently updated by other functions and have to be implemented in the department and in relevant training content;
- Works globally with clients in all regions, on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks, interfaces with Project Managers and commercial functions for project deviations.
- Supports the continuous improvement of CT course portfolio by contributing to Virtual Training scenarios development, e-learning material and other digital enabled training content
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Training.
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams;
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact;
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously;
- Effective problem identification and solution skills;
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Location: Florence / hybrid working with availability to travel.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03