Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of an innovative Company specialized Energy Storage Systems engineering and construction, is looking for a:
Business Developer – Energy Storage
The candidate has a degree in Engineering and 2+ years of experience in a similar role within technology providers, IPPs or EPC contractors operating in the energy transition space (i.e. energy storage, renewables or hybrid generation).
As Business Developer, the candidate will contribute to the commercial strategy with the aim to create and deliver company’s value proposition through a consultative approach.
- Analyzing customer requests in order to identify the best solution from both an economic and technical point of view;
- Being involved with all stakeholders (i.e. sub-vendors and technological partners) to ensure that quotations are in line with customer’s needs and company’s revenue;
- Handling engineering selections, preparing technical and commercial quotations in line with specific requirements and project specifications;
- Deep understanding of energy market trends and technical and economic constraints to elaborate customized business plans;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and market stakeholders;
- Managing simultaneously multiple projects to meet tight deadlines in a challenging business environment.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Energy);
- 2+ years of experience in technical sales across Energy Transition/Renewables market;
- Right balance between technical expertise and commercial skills;
- Business acumen and negotiation skills;
- Results driven and commitment.
Availability to travel worldwideand a good knowledge of English language are required.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03