Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of an innovative Company specialized Energy Storage Systems engineering and construction, is looking for a:
Site Manager – Energy Storage
The candidate has a degree in Engineering and has gained at least 5 years of experience on be within EPC/General Contractors operating in Power Generation, Renewables or Oil&Gas industry.
As Site Manager, the candidate will join the Engineering Team and will be responsible for all on-site activities during the construction and commission phase.
- Monitoring daily construction activities at the project site including scheduling of work and delivery of equipment and materials;
- Involving and assigning qualified people (also external) to ensure the targets;
- Reviewing submittals, drawings, and reports during the project design phase to avoid potential issues in construction;
- Monitoring construction and report on work progress, budget status, and schedule status on a regular basis to project and Company management in verbal and report form;
- Managing and finalizing contract processes and documents such as requests for information and change orders, preparing them for management review and approval;
- Coordinating internal/external engineering support as needed.
Strong proactivity, available to travel worldwideand a good knowledge of English language are required. A genuine interest in clean technologies and energy transition is a plus.
Location: Milan (available to travel).
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03