Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of an innovative Company specialized Energy Storage Systems engineering and construction, is looking for a:
The candidate has a degree in Psychology or Economy and has gained 2/3 years of experience within the role.
As HR Manager, she/he will be responsible for:
- Managing the entire recruitment process, from job requisition definition, to candidates’ on-boarding;
- Ensuring a regular and effective communication between Company and employees;
- Developing and coordinating training activities according to a preliminary analysis of employees’ needs;
- Evaluating employees’ performances and potentials in order to define personalized development paths;
- Following up all the administrative activities in support of the colleagues in charge of the matter.
Strong proactivity, multicultural mind-setand a good knowledge of English language are required. A genuine interest in clean technologies and energy transition is a plus.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03