Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers
in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of an innovative Company specialized Energy Storage Systems engineering and construction, is looking for a:
Project Engineer – Energy Storage
The candidate has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and has gained at least 3 years of experience within Equipment Manufacturers/EPC Contractors operating in Oil&Gas, Petrochemical or Power Generation markets.
The Project Engineer will join the Engineering Team and he/she will be in charge of:
- Managing the design activity in terms of planning, resources and objectives;
- Evaluating technical specifications in order to define schedules, document lists and reports;
- Carrying out and reviewing the design activity;
- Maintaining relations with customers and suppliers as a technical interface for assigned orders;
- Working with specialists from different disciplines (process, electrical, I&C), in order to achieve quality and timing objectives;
- Selecting and sizing equipment, components and packages (heat exchangers, pumps, valves, piping etc ...);
- Define technical specifications for purchasing and datasheets;
- Following the analysis and technical alignment during the offer phase, in addition to the suppliers’ follow up;
- Drawing up technical documents related to the entire project life-cycle (including vendor books, manuals, as built documents…).
Strong proactivity, available to travel worldwideand a good knowledge of English language are required. A genuine interest in clean technologies and energy transition is a plus.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03