Greentalent, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of an EPC Contractor, leader in design and construction of power plants, is looking for:
Technology Innovation Manager – Power Generation
As Technology Innovation Manager, the candidate will join the Engineering Department and will be in charge of developing innovative products and solutions from early concept to industrialization and commercialization stage.
- Scouting and evaluating new technologies in order to identify the best solution from both technical and economic point of view;
- Identifying gaps and improvements in available technology stack to improve and expand product offerings;
- Performing heat and material balances and process studies, carrying out conceptual design of equipment and BoP, releasing engineering deliverables;
- Translating Company’s strategies into operative procedures and programs;
- Coordinating cross-functional activities liaising with Engineering, Operations and Business Development teams;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Universities, Research Centers and Technology Partners;
- Supporting the Company in participating in research calls.
- Master degree in Energy or Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles, preferably in the energy transition space;
- Strong expertise on thermodynamics and process design of power plants ;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities;
- Strong communication skills, ability to build up a collaborative environment with different functional teams and external stakeholders;
- Fluent in Italian and English (spoken and written).
Location: Milan Area.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03