Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of European Energy, is looking for a:
Grid Integration Specialist
European Energy is a Danish privately owned company in rapid growth. The company cover all phases of wind and photovoltaic (PV) solar projects, from early development to operation and/or divestment of assets. The company, with +330 employees, has since 2004 installed more than 2 GW of renewable energy. It operates globally and employs 30 different nationalities at the HQ in Copenhagen and at the offices in Sweden, UK, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, and Spain. The mission is to be a significant force in the global transition to a fossil free society.
The new Grid Integration Specialist will become a part of company’s expert environment working with grid integration. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring correct and timely connection of our wind and solar parks in Italy. In the role as Grid Integration Specialist, he/she will have a broad interface internally e.g. to project managers, project developers, etc. and externally to TSOs, DSOs, and consultants.
- Technical dialogue and negotiations with DSOs / TSOs regarding the grid connection, and ultimately the grid connection agreement;
- Establishing the technical and contractual foundation for grid connection agreements of wind and solar farms, in collaboration with the DSOs or TSOs;
- Ensuring continuous overview of the national technical requirements needed (according to the EU network code (RfG) – and the national “codice di rete”) to obtain the needed operational notifications (EON, ION and FON permits) for wind and solar farms;
- Ensuring the required SCADA, communication and signaling setup is established between the plant and the DSO / TSO;
- Drafting and tendering the main substation design;
- Scoping and tendering of electrical sub-contractors for the construction phase;
- Providing estimates of Grid Connection CAPEX, related to each project;
- Bachelor´s or master’s degree within Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience within distribution and transmission systems regarding requirements for grid connection, grid analysis, planning and design;
- Motivation by working with external engineers and technicians at DSOs, TSOs, Advisors, etc.
- An overview of the technical requirements for grid connection of solar and wind farms nationally and internationally is considered a plus;
- Proficiency in English.
We offer an opportunity to take on a role with great responsibility in the renewable industry. As part of an international and engaged team in a fast-growing company with colleagues from various countries and with different professional backgrounds, he/she will work and benefit from a diverse and dynamic working environment as well as a flat company hierarchy.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03