Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a technical consulting and engineering company, leader in in the field of technology and innovation for the electric power sector, is looking for a:
Telecommunication Protocol Expert
The candidate will contribute to support the clients in identifying the most appropriate telecommunication infrastructures (physical media and protocol stacks) to transmit data useful for current and future needs in metering, control, supervision and automation of the electric system, from high voltage to low voltage. Specific focus will be on development of new services related to the standard IEC 61850, including compliance certification.
- Master degree in Telecommunication or Information Technology Engineering;
- at least 3-5 years of experience;
- English (at least upper-intermediate);
- basic knowledge of telecommunication network design, software engineering, radio frequency, cyber security and structured cabling;
- Knowledge and experiences in the main protocol used in the electric field, i.e. IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-x, Modbus and MQTT are considered as plus.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03