Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a on behalf of a world-leading company providing combustion and environmental systems, is looking for a:
Sales & Application Engineer – Combustion Systems
As Sales & Application Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for proposal management ensuring the most complete offer with the greatest award and procurement potential.
In detail, he/she will be in charge of:
- Analyzing and interpreting customer requests in order to design and specify the appropriate equipment for the application;
- Supporting the customer with on-site assistance and details required for technical review and proposal generation;
- Estimating costs according to established guidelines;
- Setting the product price using the mark-up and commission schedules established by management;
- Determining the drawings needed for the quote and coordinating their completion;
- Writing, modifying and issuing formal quotes to the client;
- Leading post-proposal visits by the client to discuss and negotiate the proposal;
- Assisting and leading business discussions with customers;
- Collaborating with management to determine the up-to-date skills and tools needed to continue to improve performance and knowledge.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Energy);
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles;
- Solid knowledge of Oil&Gas/Chemical sector with a focus on of complex equipment. Specific expertise on burners, incinerators, thermal oxidizers, flares, WHR or other combustion systems is a plus;
- Available to travel worldwide for short but frequent trips;
- Business acumen and negotiating skills;
- Results driven and commitment to.
Location: Milan Area.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03