Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a technical consulting and engineering company, leader in the field of electric power sector, is looking for a:
Electrical Engineer - Innovation
Working within the open innovation area, the candidate will be the point of contact between clients, company and third parts (start up, universities, research centers…) to develop innovative solutions and projects.
- Support clients in identifying problems and needs, with a focus on electricity distribution systems;
- Scouting potential solutions by involving third parties / startup companies;
- Organizing hackathon, contest and call for action to engage external stakeholder;
- Organizing proof of concepts (i.e. pilot installations) by utilizing the selected potential solutions;
- Preparing reports and workshops to summarize the obtained results.
- Basic knowledge of the electric system and energy regulations
- Skills and experiences in using new technologies related to artificial intelligence, big data and advanced analytics are considered as plus
- Master degree in Electric, Electronic, Energy or Management Engineering
- At least 1-5 years of experience
- Fluent in English
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03