Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a technical consulting and engineering company, leader in the field of electric power sector, is looking for a:
Product Manager – Energy Storage
The candidate will contribute to develop new services, to expand the Company portfolio of offers Energy Storage market, working in close coordination with the Business Unit Director and the Head of the Business Development. The main focus will be on energy storage as new key topic for the electric systems and as strategic item for developing the electricity set of applications, among which electric mobility.
- Acquire all the information related to the Company testing laboratories, inspection, certification and advisory activities to be able to combine them for meeting the customers’ needs and requests;
- Expanding the Company portfolio of offers, with a focus on Energy storage;
- Participate, together with the Sales Department, in market analyses and deep evaluations of the main trends;
- Elaborate plans for the growth of assets and capabilities, to further increase the Company portfolio of offers;
- Develop and maintain relationship with the main players at international level.
- Good knowledge of the electric sector
- Technical experiences and capabilities, specifically related to battery storage systems
- Master degree in Electric, Electronic or Energy Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5-8 years of previous experience
- Fluent in English
- Proactivity, trust, innovation and responsibility to achieve objectives
- Team working and decision-making autonomy
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03