Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a multinational company, leader in Renewables project development and EPC services, we are looking for a:
Project Development Manager - Solar
The candidate, reporting to the Head of Project Development, will be responsible for managing all phases of solar project development, including the identification, evaluation and realization of projects.
- Manage the entire project development process from site selection to completion of development;
- Management of project planning development also by engaging external technical consultants;
- Conduct detailed technical assessments of sites and projects being mindful of environmental and technical considerations;
- Work with local authorities to obtain planning permits, licenses and clearances as well as other necessary documentations such as planning and construction permission, environmental impact assessments and grid connection studies with internal and external service providers;
- Develop and maintain necessary personal networks to stakeholders at different levels;
- Close interaction with specialized departments, in particular concerning system design, construction, procurement, business development, project acquisition and project management;
- Budgetary responsibility for specific projects;
- To provide regular business updates on project progress.
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture or similar technical from an accredited college or university;
- At least 2 - 3 years’ experience in Renewables project development and management;
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian renewable energy market and current legislation;
- Good understanding of utility regulatory environment and renewable energy business;
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize competing time demands;
- Self-directed with ability to work well with a larger team, including outside sales, design / electrical, interconnecting utility and host customer personnel;
- Experience of CAD software, MS project and the office suite of programs in general;
- English upper intermediate level;
- Ability to travel.
Location: Verona or Milan
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03