Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a company active in the Long Duration Energy Storage systems:
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably ad chemical address, and has gained at least 4 years of experience in companies active in the construction of industrial plants (Power, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Food & Beverage).
- Drafting of material and thermal balances with dedicated simulation programs;
- Development of PFD (Process Flow Diagram), P&ID (Piping & Instrumentation Diagram) and process specifications;
- Process sizing of plant equipment in order to produce the datasheets for the purchase of the equipment itself;
- Definition of detailed technical specifications;
- Follow-up of plant equipment suppliers from the offer phase to delivery of the same;
- Drafting of plant operating procedures and technical-operational and maintenance manuals;
- Interaction with other engineering services by providing their own specialist support.
Excellent problem solving skills, strong proactivity and an good knowledge of the English language are essential.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03