Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a company active in the Long Duration Energy Storage systems:
The candidate has a degree in Electrical Engineering and has gained at least 4 years of experience within companies active in the design and construction of electricity production plants or within industrial contexts.
The resource will be responsible for defining the layout and design of all electrical components relating to the generation units and auxiliary electrical systems of the plants.
- Carry out the preliminary electrical design in medium voltage, interfacing with external suppliers for the detailed design;
- Define the technical specifications of utilities, cables and cable routes, medium voltage distribution panels, electric generators, generator protection systems, AVR, electrical panels, users and electric motors;
- Supervise the correct implementation of the supplies within its competence;
- Supervise the acceptance tests of the components;
- Carry out commissioning tests relating to the plants under its responsibility.
Knowledge of legislation and regulations, strong proactivity and a good knowledge of the English language are required.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03