Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing highly-engineered equipment for chemical, oil and gas, and power industries, is looking for a:
Head of Contracting
The ideal candidate holds a university degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering, or a similar level of education. He/she has at least ten years of previous experience in similar business as manager of engineering team.
The Head of Contracting will be responsible for the implementation of the global contracting strategy and objectives in close relation with the Contracting Global VP.
- Leading the Contracting Department: project management and project engineering, instrumentation and control, CAD design & procurement supervising;
- Responsible for contracting process, including compilation, maintaining and training of process documentation and process related topics;
- Coordination of development, implementation and maintaining of standardized equipment and tools together with team leaders;
- Consistent standardization and permanent optimizing of engineering hours and accessories costs together with the team leaders;
- Achieving the yearly contracting figures regarding on-time delivery and gross margin;
- Assistance in evaluation of potential new suppliers together with Procurement and Quality departments;
- Leading and supporting the contracting staff in claim management,
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication and relationship with clients.
The candidate must be proficient in English. A specific knowledge of rotating equipment or related processes is a nice to have.
Location: Milan Area.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03