Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leading company specialized in producing energy from renewable resources, we are looking for:
Senior O&M Engineer Energy Storage
The candidate will be responsible for supervise the O&M processes of BESS production plant worldwide, complement advance maintenance strategies, improve O&M processes, supervise root cause analysis activities as well as the performance degradation analysis, ensuring safety, compliance with environmental requirements and achievement of the business targets defined by KPIs. The ideal candidate has Electrical Engineer degree and 5+ years experience within energy and utilities sector.
- To support the production units in identifying technical problems, address root cause analysis, and propose improved technical solutions to increase BESS reliability and availability;
- To identify, analyze and lead technical development and support the implementation of innovative technical solutions, also through the set up and lead of expert teams;
- to define and manage data driven maintenance tools, implementing and monitoring specialized technical controls, KPIs periodical reports and predictive maintenance models and processes aimed at managing trouble shooting, root cause analysis and optimizing maintenance guidelines, country maintenance plan and O&M investments on main assets improvement;
- To promote and encourage the sharing and recirculation of operational experiences;
- To support local teams worldwide for the technical verification and performance test at the start up of new projects as well as the periodical verifications;
- To improve and act health and safety, environment and quality policies and procedures;
- To design and improve new O&M processes, strategies, procedures and supplier maintenance plans;
- To design, plan and manage spare parts processes in order to guarantee availability based on supplier maintenance plan and risk analysis;
- To manage Law and regulation test and checks plan;
- To support the definition of OPEX and CAPEX targets.
- Knowledge of electric, electronics automation and mechanical processes
- Knowledge of laws and rules in force concerning industrial activities
- Ability to apply and improve procedures and technics in order to achieve high standards of quality and effectiveness of maintenance activities
- Knowledge of estimation of time and cost concerning maintenance/plant modification works, monitor progress and apply project management principles and practices
- Digital skills: excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent English is mandatory, Italian and Spanish are desirable.
- Willingness to short business trip.
Location: Worldwide with offices in Europe.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03