Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leading firm in the renewables sector, we are looking for a:
Business Analyst – Renewables
The candidate will join a multicultural team of skilled and dedicated professionals and he/she will perform financial evaluations of investment opportunities across the renewable energies market. As focal point for the financial aspects, he/she will be directly involved in all the stages of the transaction, including business models development, integrated due diligences, committee memos drafting and board presentations.
- 5-6+ years working experience with at least 3 years in renewables industry;
- Solid financial background with a specific experience in greenfield and brownfield investments screening, business modelling, valuation metrics definition, sensitivity analyses, investment memos and indicative/binding offers definition;
- Strong attention to details, deadline orientation and ability to assimilate information quickly;
- Solid teamwork capabilities and ability to prioritize workload in challenging environments;
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills;
- Excellent command of MsExcel;
- Proficient in English, Spanish is desirable.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03