Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of EBL, a Swiss utility energy company, is looking for a:
EBL has developed successful projects in the renewable sector in Switzerland, Germany and Spain. EBL is the main shareholder of PE2, the first utility scale Linear Fresnel Thermo-Solar Power Plant in Commercial operation, providing also the Operation and Maintenance activities.
In recent times EBL has focused its efforts to enter the Italian Market, culminating successfully with the development of the Linear Fresnel Thermosolar Project Bilancia I, located in Sicily together with other shareholder and the developer and provider of the Solar field technology, Frenell.
The Site Manager will act as the owner's representative for the construction of Bilancia I Power Plant, will oversee construction, track the project budget and keep the project on schedule, ensuring construction quality and contract administration and eventually will become the Plant Manager at the start of the Operation Phase.
- Act as owner’s representative adding value to the construction of solar power plants that meet or exceed industry standards;
- Monitor daily construction activities at the project site including scheduling of work and delivery of equipment & materials;
- Review submittals, drawings, and reports during the project design phase to avoid potential issues in construction;
- Monitor construction and report on work progress, budget status, and schedule status on a regular basis to project and corporate management in verbal and report form;
- Manage and finalize contract processes and documents such as requests for information and change orders, preparing them for management review and approval;
- Coordinate internal/external engineering support as needed.
- Engineering degree;
- More than 5 years of work experience in construction project management;
- Experience in construction contract administration;
- Qualifications to act as Direttore lavori and Coordinatore di Sicurezza;
- Desirable experience in the power generation field or in the solar industry;
- High level of English and Italian. Knowledge of Spanish would be an asset.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03