Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leading energy technology company, we are looking for a:
Electrical Power Management Technology Leader
As the Electrical Power Management Technology Leader the candidate will be the ‘Design Authority’ for the technologies. He/She will provide and maintain the ‘Design Practice and Template’ (where design rules are defined) for the technology and ensure technology related innovation. The candidate shall act as a “coach” in all electrical technology related matter providing clear direction to design.
- Ensuring compliance with the Quality and HSE rules from the product company and corporate within the area of responsibility;
- Ensuring a coordinated approach in all areas with the other Engineering Teams;
- Ensuring leadership and motivation by establishing an open and broad communication of the principles, objectives and targets for implementations of electrical power management within EPC Engineering including feedback communication;
- Performing electrical studies for power plants (e.g. Power/load flow, short circuit, dynamic transient stability, harmonics, dynamic fault, motor recovery, generator tripping & load shedding, load rejection, motor starting, network insulation and coordination, transformer inrush, protection coordination, black start) with the use of simulation tools like ETAP, Matlab/Simulink, DigSilent and others
- Ensuring implementation and maintenance of state-of-the–art engineering tools in this field of technology application
- Identifying of training needs, planning, execution and follow-up of the appropriate training as required for the implementation of electrical power management within the EPC Engineering
- Have a PhD or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and proven experience in electrical power management.
- Demonstrate deep technical leadership experience, with a solid business acumen and customer mindset.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and proven success in working across the business functions and global teams.
- Show deep technical expertise with electrical engineering background.
- Have experience with a focus on managing electrical technologies, designing and developing new products.
- Have experience with New Product Development (NPD) process, Lean Principles, and management methodologies.
- Be able to identify goals or objectives, develop plans and strategies and show the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03