Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of Shell, one of the major energy supply businesses and a leading marketer and trader of energy commodities, is looking for a:
Gas & Power Operations Advisor
The Operations Advisor will be a member of the Italian Gas & Power Operations team, responsible for the Italian customers portfolio to ensure the smooth and accurate day-to-day operations processing, monthly and quarterly reconciliations of all administrative tasks related to the operations activities.
Purpose & Accountabilities:
Individually accountable for managing the daily operational activities to ensure the supply and balancing of Italian gas & power customers portfolio; in particular for:
1. Demand Forecasting:
- Collecting the contractual data;
- Collecting and analyzing the actual information of the customer portfolio;
- Running the forecasting model;
- Analyzing the portfolio (supply/demand balancing);
- Monitor network maintenance and shot-down of I&C customers;
- Monitor ad-hoc customers’ nominations (power plants etc..);
- Preparing the daily balancing reports for Traders.
2. Checking and process steer on the nominations:
- Receiving/collecting the nominations from the supplied partners (Traders);
- Processing the collected nominations, preparing the nominations to the Transmission System Operator (TSO), Distribution System Operator (DSO)s and suppliers;
- Executing daily, weekly, monthly nominations to the TSO, DSOs and Suppliers;
- PSV: Managing and execution of gas exchange transactions based on supply/swap/sales deals.
3. Allocation processing:
- Analysis of the definitive allocations;
- Allocation rules at city-gates/point of deliveries;
- SII portal management;
- Back-testing and monitoring actual data in E4c tool.
4. TPA costs calculations updates on tariff changes.
5. Capacity management:
- Registering/recording booked capacities;
- Planning and booking the transport city gate/exit capacities through TSOs procedures;
- SII portal management.
6. Contract management for Operations’ contracts:
- Cooperating with commercial and financial departments;
- Processing the TSO, DSO contracts (amendments) and Bank guarantees.
7. Operations customer service.
8. Data management and reports for Operations:
- Set up and maintain databases and calculations;
- Preparing internal (accounting) and external (Energy Regulator) reports.
9. Sales support activities.
10. Regulatory monitoring.
Skills & Requirements:
- College or university graduation, 1 or more years’ experience in Operations in the Gas & Power sector;
- Understanding and knowledge of Gas & Power Italian markets and of the transportation/distribution rules;
- Able to multi-task under time pressure, in high challenging environments with a moderate supervision;
- Ability to interact with business and other teams. Able to establish & build relationships with customers and key stakeholders whilst managing business risk and reputation;
- Fluency and good communication/presentation skills in written and spoken Italian and English are all essential;
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills with colleagues, suppliers and the operational interfaces;
- A goal-oriented professional with well-developed interpersonal skills. Teamwork across Trading and other Commercial Teams are particularly important in this context;
- Results oriented, diligent, meticulous and enthusiastic; good time management skills;
- Well experienced with Microsoft Office suite of programs (Excel, Word, Power-point), capability to build/improve Excel program tools;
- Ability to deliver fully operational and profitable arrangements;
- Sensitive to other cultures.
Location: Milan area
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03