Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leading energy technology company, we are looking for an:
CO2 Utilization Platform Manager
The candidate will be accountable to define the platform strategy for CO2 utilization. He/She will be setting strategic priorities, driving capital allocation process, leading origination of business development opportunities and coordinating the definition of new business models to define NPD commercialization plans.
The resource will be responsible for:
- Defining carbon utilization applications and collaborating with other product companies and headquarter teams on an enterprise scale to deliver the long range plan;
- Identifying strategic priorities by application and accordingly develop strategic plan from growth investment opportunities to portfolio expansion/rationalization;
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with relevant EPCs, Licensors, end users and key third parties and liaising with CCUS Demand Generation, other Platform Managers and Regional teams;
- Develop strategic initiatives/partnership to drive applications top and bottom line and orchestrate holistic strategy;
- Identification of adjacent markets, develop relevant business cases to weigh possible organic and inorganic options, identify potential partners or targets and provide recommendations to segment leaders;
- Positioning the company as an industry top player in the CO2 utilization space, by participating to conferences, congress, industry events and to foster a company shared knowledge around CCUS value chain.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical engineering;
- MBA or advanced leadership development program such as CAS;
- Demonstrate extensive experience in the Oil & Gas, Industrial markets and Energy Transition space within disciplines such as Strategy, Product Leadership, Commercial;
- Have an ability to interact with Customers at all level in the organization and develop customer relationships;
- Be able to interpret customer economic, process and technical specifications and translate into competitive technical offering;
- Illustrate analytical skills and proven capabilities to develop business cases and possess good understanding of applications market dynamics and competitive positioning;
- Show collaborative working style and ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation with an agile mindset and entrepreneurial approach;
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed;
- Fluent English is essential, Italian or another language would be an advantage.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03