Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leading energy technology company, we are looking for an:
Hydrogen Technology Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible to work across key initiatives to identify and develop strategical technological transformations in order to innovate processes, products & services through acquisition and subsequent maturation of new and emerging technologies. In particular, he/she will work on scouting, evaluating and incubating new and emerging technologies and their possible applications to enable delivery of newer and innovative products and solutions.
The resource will take care of the following tasks:
- Perform horizon scanning to scout for new and emerging technologies to build and sustain the future of TPS products and solutions;
- Evaluate new and emerging technologies, through comparative analyses with state-of-the-art solutions and competitive technologies;
- Look at synergies/integration with current and future product offering, identify technology injection opportunities, development of innovative solutions and potential disruptions;
- Evaluate potential external technology collaborations, partners and suppliers;
- Support the Innovation Technology Leader to develop a long-term technology roadmap, identifying gaps, establishing priorities and setting up scaled operational plans to mature emerging technologies and related capabilities;
- Focus on, but not limited to, technologies in the field of Electrochemistry;
- Set up Technology Sessions with Customers to understand emerging new trends and new business opportunities;
- Carry out competitive intelligence analyses, receiving inputs from Product/Platform leaders and coordinating with products/technologies subjectmatter experts;
- Work in close collaboration with IP team to align TPS IP strategy with emerging technologies and new industry trends;
- Cultivate strong internal and external connections to continuously feed the technology catalogue with new entries and potential partners and to drive a consistent horizontal approach to maximize effectiveness of identified solutions.
- Master’s degree in Science (Chemical Engineering and Chemistry and/or specialization in electrochemistry preferred) from an accredited university or college;
- 5+ years of experience matured in electrochemical technologies;
- Sound problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Good oral and written communication and solid presentation skills;
- Project management skills;
- Cross-functional teamwork with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and dynamic, self-starter and autonomous, entrepreneurial mindset.
Location: Italy. Germany, Norway.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03