Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leading energy technology company, we are looking for an:
Senior Process Engineering Manager
The resource will be responsible for design and development activities done by the engineering department overseeing process design. Accountable for process engineering optimization and development to navigate towards the most innovative engineering solutions. You will be involved in plant design for LNG, Energy Transition; De-Carbonization (e.g. Carbon Capture & Utilization); Gas Processing, Gas Compression plants.
The resource will take care also the following tasks:
- Leading a global team in charge of plants process design guarantying technical consistency of projects’ deliverables such as Heat & Material Balance, PFDs, process simulations, P&IDs.
- Providing technical guidance to the process team for new solution development, feasibility studies, new projects/plant upgrades.
- Complying with the Quality and HSE rules from the product company and corporate within the responsibility area.
- Evolving the team competencies and culture to enable growth into the new energy space.
- Chemical or Process Engineering and proven experience in process engineering preferably in EPC companies.
- Have deep technical leadership experience, with a solid business acumen and Customer mindset.
- Show executive level presentation, efficient oral and written communication skills in English.
- Be able to identify goals and objectives, develop plans and strategies and manage multiple tasks.
- Have genuine passion for talent development, diversity inclusion and cultural change to embrace new technologies.
- Be available for frequent business trips.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03