Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a global player in the field of renewable energies, we are looking for a:
As part of the Italy Advisory team, the candidate will give technical support for Technical Due Diligence process of Wind energy projects as well as perform activities such as general technical advisory services, construction monitoring, engineering design and grid code compliance verification, among others.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performance and Supervision of Wind Analysis, EYA (wind data, SCADA), site suitability analysis for the pre-construction and post-construction assessment of the performance of wind power plants, for evaluations of expected production of wind projects, site compliance;
- Inspections and surveys on site and on plants for electricity production from renewable sources;
- Technical consultancy services in wind energy sector and renewable sources;
- Technical Due Diligence Performance and Supervisory;
- Construction and Operation Monitoring.
- Engineering degree (electrical, mechanical, aerospace, energy) or Math, Physics;
- High knowledge of the local italian technical market;
- Good knowledge of wind assessment and energy assessment (from wind measurements, to statistical performance data analysis);
- Good knowledge of permitting procedures and administrative requirements in Italy;
- Good knowledge of wind energy technology;
- Good Experience in performing, for wind projects, pre-construction and post-construction Technical Due Diligence on and included activities (all or in part) like Permitting Assessment, Engineering Assessment, Wind Turbine Technology Review, Contracts Review and Assessment, CAPEX, FM inputs review;
- Language Skills: Italian, English - native or very high level.
- Good Experience in Construction and Performance Monitoring of Wind Power Plants;
- Experience with technical analysis tools (eg. Windographer, WindPro, etc);
- Knowledge of mathematical and statistical calculation programs (Matlab);
- Good experience in managing SCADA systems;
- Good knowledge of Office, WAsP, WindPRO;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03