Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing highly-engineered equipment for chemical, oil and gas, and power industries, is looking for a:
Strategic Sourcing Manager
The ideal candidate will analyze and evaluate the local supplier potentials for all product groups (compressor parts and auxiliaries) in Europe and support the Global Category Manager in the creation of the product group strategy.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will help to implement all measures to strategically design the development of the product groups in such a way that they can be used optimally in terms of quality and costs within Company’s global network. In this challenge, he/she is an important link between the globally operating category managers (Switzerland, India, South Korea) and local operational purchasing/supply chain management (Italy).
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of the local supplier markets, with a focus on Italy and South/East Europe;
- Supporting the Global Category Manager in the implementation of the procurement strategy and in contract (framework bonus agreements) and price negotiations;
- Constant monitoring of local suppliers with regard to their supply performance (delivery reliability, quality and competitiveness);
- Moderation of problems and management of possible claims;
- Regular reporting of progress and results;
- Supporting Global Category Manager in the preparation of result reports of achieved negotiation successes and savings;
- Supporting the digital supplier management (evaluation, approval and contract management of all suppliers within the commodity group);
- Supporting the operational buyers, supply chain managers and vendor developers at a local level.
In addition to PC skills (Word, Excel, SAP), a good command of written and spoken English is essential.
Location: Milan Area.
Willingness to travel (approx. 20 % per year).
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03