Greentalent, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a global corporation providing testing, inspection, certification and consulting services across the Energy, Marine, Certification, Transport & Infrastructure and Industry sectors, is looking for a:
Senior Consultant - Power Systems & Grid
The chosen candidate will join a team of experts at an exciting time of growth, leading on major owners and independent engineering projects within the EMEA region. The ideal candidate has electrical engineering degree or equivalent qualification and has a previous experience in the renewables field.
- Coordinating and reviewing technology, electrical design, contractual documentation, grid offers and connection agreements;
- Conducting site visits/mentoring junior consultants on site visit inspections and supporting the production of reports;
- Carrying out and checking electrical design and equipment sizing studies;
- Coordinating consultancy activities on allocated projects and acting as main point of contact with the Client;
- Input into risk management, including construction, operational, and financial risk;
- Project management, proactively communicating with clients, the internal team and stakeholders to deliver client requirements;
- Preparing proposals and reports;
- Preparation and management of tendering, negotiation and selection of contractors and key component provider, BoP, O&M, or EPC contracts and planning condition discharging.
- Proficiency with AutoCad and power system study software (ETAP/DIgSILENT PowerFactory, Neplan or similar) essential;
- Proficient with DIALux (or analogous lighting calculation software) and/or DEHN Risk Tool beneficial;
- Previous experience working for a Consultancy would be beneficial;
- Excellent level of written and spoken Italian and English is essential;
- Availability to travel approximately 10% of working time.
Location: Milan or Genoa.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03