Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leader in the production of components and sensors for automation and industrial control sector, we are looking for a:
Hardware Engineer - Power Conversion
The candidate will be working in an R&D department featuring multidisciplinary competences made up of more than 30 engineers. He/She will lead the technical activities related to international projects aiming at delivering state-of-the-art power converters. He/She will be involved in all design aspects of power converters.
His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Writing technical specification of power converters detailing technologies to be used and architectural description;
- Selecting proper topologies and active/passive components for power area;
- Design of all electronic and electrical parts;
- Measures and characterization of power converters, review of data to issue technical reports and release documents.
- Deep knowledge of power electronics, converter topologies, semiconductor elements;
- Deep knowledge of simulation and math tools;
- 5+ years of experience in designing power parts and circuits of power converters with Power higher than 10kW.
- Deep experience in design of power converter especially drive motor system intended for industrial market;
- Experience in high power converters for power higher than 200kW;
- Experience in paralleled high power architectures and SiC semiconductor devices;
- Good background of industrial/marine electrical standards;
- Proficient use of FMEA analysis design techniques;
- Mastership in circuit design, signal integrity, EMC/EMI reduction techniques.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03