Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leading engine manufacturer we are looking for a:
Sales and Contract Engineer
To support in the management of Aftermarket Sales proposals and contracts and Original Equipment Sales proposals. This includes the daily routines of contract management processes, document management, developing of relationships with customers, preparing sales offers and reports.
- Oversee Service Agreements with other parties and compliance;
- Propose, draft and evaluate Service Agreements and Aftermarket products, in collaboration with Aftermarket and Sales Manager;
- Manage documentation and develop technical specifications of OE Sales offers, including relationship with suppliers for developing extended OE scope quotations and contracts;
- Support AM and OE to improve the life cycle cost data for the Service Agreements and professionally represent the company at a customer;
- Identify and develop Service Product according to Customer needs;
- Close cooperation with local or allocated technical managers to follow up quality issues to reduce cost for unscheduled service;
- Support on planning and coordination of execution of Service Agreement and LTSA’s to improve efficiency and reduce cost;
- To perform onsite survey and assessment in order to draft Service Offers;
- Liaise with client and local stakeholder in order to coordinate contract activities;
- Support local CM with end-user satisfaction surveys (transactional and periodic) and develop action plans (continuous improvement processes);
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy;
- Monitors the contract progress and performance to ensure goods and services conform to the contract requirements;
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with related works;
- Extensive knowledge of the products and applications;
- Graduates in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience;
- High profitability orientation and personal drive;
- Excellent communication skills and a very good command of the English language (oral and written);
- Excellent skills with Microsoft’s Office package.
- Strong, structured personality;
- Work well in a team environment and able to work independently;
- Broad based overall commercial and technical knowledge and understanding (cogen);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project package and project management principles , ACAD;
- Additional languages and/or international experience are desirable.
Location: Genoa/Home Office
L’annuncio è rivolto a candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03