Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of Snam Spa, the leading regulated gas utility in Europe, we are looking for a:
Manager Electrochemical Technologies
The resource will ensure the direction and coordination of the activities of the Fuel Cell & Electrolyzer unit.
The resource will ensure the appropriate interactions both internally to BUH2 and with the other business units concerned:
- Analysis of current technologies for hydrogen production and electrochemical transformation technologies;
- Technical evaluation of innovative technologies and solutions for hydrogen production and electrochemical transformation technologies;
- Technical evaluation of potential technology suppliers/partners.
- Master's degree with high level score in chemical engineering, chemistry with specialization in electrochemistry;
- Experience of at least 5 years at research center, Supplier of electrochemical technologies, University with specialization in research in electrochemical technologies;
- Fluent English and Italian.
- Management skills of a team;
- Strong dynamism and attitude to problem solving;
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with senior stakeholders, both internal and external to the organization.
Location: San Donato Milanese
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03