Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of Snam Spa, the leading regulated gas utility in Europe, we are looking for a:
Midstream Hydrogen Manager
Under the Head of Internal Research, the resource will ensure the direction and coordination of the activities of the Transport & Distribution unit. The resource will ensure the appropriate interactions both internally to hydrogen business unit and with the other business units concerned.
The activities of the unit will be:
- Analysis of current technologies for the transport, storage and distribution of hydrogen;
- Technical evaluation of innovative technologies and solutions for the transport, storage and distribution of hydrogen;
- Technical evaluation of potential technology suppliers/partners.
- Master's degree with high-level score in chemical, mechanical and energy engineering;
- Experience of at least 5 years at primary Engineering Companies, Energy company;
- Experience on feasibility/projects on H2 transport, ammonia, LNG, H2 carriers;
- Fluent English and Italian.
- Management skills of a team;
- Strong dynamism and attitude to problem solving;
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with senior stakeholders, both internal and external to the organization.
Location: San Donato Milanese
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03