Greentalent, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational EPC Contractor, leader in gas cleaning and WHR solutions, is looking for a:
Senior Project Manager
- Regularly evaluate the project budget and take steps to minimize costs;
- Resolve contract problems or potential problems on a proactive basis;
- Keep customers informed of the progress of their orders; advise customers of any changes to contract scope and/or schedule. Provide excellent customer service;
- Review contract terms regarding invoicing and liabilities and any special or unusual commercial terms; ensure that the commercial terms of the order are clearly established and in line with company policy;
- Implement risk mitigation plans to avoid back charges and warranty claims and generally reduce contractual risks;
- Work closely with Engineering and Procurement to assure that drawings and purchase requirements are released on schedule;
- Manage construction subcontracts and consortium agreements on supply and install projects;
- Manage and share with management contract developments related to schedule and cost, including potential warranty or back charges.
- Mechanical/Energy/Chemical Engineering degree or equal education;
- At least 5 years of experience in flue gas treatment industry (bag filters, SCR, DeNox, DeSox, scrubbers) or in a similar industrial sector such as Power Generation, Heat Recovery or complex plants/equipment for the Iron & Steel Industry (EPC Contractor).
Location: Bergamo Area.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03