Aegis UK is a Research & Selection company specialized in recruiting high profile professionals. On behalf of company providing EV charging management solutions, we are now looking for a:
VP Business Development APAC
The Candidate will be developing and growing multifaced strategic relationships with utilities & energy companies, vehicle makers, vehicle fleet operators, integrators and other business & technology partners.
Responsibilities for the position will include understanding industry trends and needs relative to EV charging infrastructure, service vehicle charging, energy management, fleet, and new technologies. The Candidate will work closely with teams within the Company and at customers to close deals resulting in long-term partnerships.
- Develop strong relationships with key people within each customer’s organization.
- Identify business opportunities across a full spectrum of customers while developing a business case for executing such opportunities.
- Helps create and communicate value propositions for the Company’s platform and services.
- Identify and close deals resulting in long-term supply and software.
- Will position the Company as a strategic supplier and emphasize its superior value proposition, while developing offers to satisfy the needs of such strategic customers.
- Assesses the priority of projects and scope of work, in conjunction with senior management to resolve whether changes need to be made.
- Shown business development experience, not just as an opener of business opportunities, but also as a closer of business deals.
- Previous specific industry & ecosystem experience.
- Excellent project management skills. With the ability to run multiple, diverse projects in parallel.
- Strong technology understanding in software and SaaS.
- Excellent customer relation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate effectively when interacting with very large corporations.
- An Engineering degree is required, ideally combined with an MBA or similar business degree.
- Start-up experience is preferred
- Extensive domestic/ national and occasional international travel will be required
- Previous international experience – advantage
- Intellectual agility and ability to communicate a compelling strategic vision for the business.
- Resilient and tenacious, able to thrive with a high level of ambiguity and work from first principles to shape, structure and establish the commercial offering and operational capability.
- Able to attract, inspire, lead, and develop a high performing multinational sales team with ownership for performance.
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills able to build effective relationships, constructively challenge and influence across multiple stakeholders at all levels – both within the internal matrix organization and externally in the market with contractors, and clients.
To apply click HERE
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities.