Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of an innovative company specialised in energy storage systems engineering and construction, we are looking for a:
Quality Manager – Energy Storage
As a Quality Manager, the candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing the Quality strategy and policies of the Company. The ideal candidate has a relevant experience in Quality-related roles within EPC Contractors or Equipment Manufacturers operating in the Energy industry (Oil&Gas, Power Generation or Renewables).
- Developing and maintaining the Quality Management System in line with the required industry standards (including ISO 9001), accreditation requirements and business requirements across the organisation through existing and new procedures;
- Defining the project-related quality strategies in accordance with ISO 9001;
- Setting up and implementing processes and methods for quality planning, assurance and control;
- Acting as a (Lead) Auditor for quality audits;
- Being a focal point in the achievement of the Quality Management System targets both for internal and external stakeholders;
- Evaluating and communicating the impact of new business initiatives and projects on the Quality Management Systems;
- Negotiating Quality Assurance Agreements with actual and potential suppliers;
- Monitoring suppliers’ and contractors’ performances with a focus on non-conformities and claims.
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills and the desire to be part of a dynamic and rapidly developing environment are essential. A good knowledge of English language is required. A genuine interest in clean technologies and energy transition is a plus.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03