Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of an EPC Contractor, leader in design and construction of power plants, we are looking for a:
Civil Engineer Manager
As a Civil Engineer Manager, the candidate will provide civil e structural engineering services during the proposal, design and construction stages. He/She will be responsible to oversees engineering and technical design of civil engineering projects and also as well as managing es communication and coordination through different team working on a project.
- Fully understand the civil design (drawings, reports, specifications, etc…) transmitted to the site;
- Manages effectively and efficiently a team of Civil engineers and oversees their assigned projects by organizing workflow and specific tasks;
- Preparation of Basis of Design and Scope of work;
- Reviews cost reports, time sheets, engineering reports, and project construction schedules to maintain overall schedules and ensure work is completed on time according to contractual obligations;
- Collaborate with other disciplines site engineers for the identification and solving of interferences;
- Provide high level technical support during construction.
- Engineering Degree, e.g. Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar;
- Ability to work in team and to coordinate activities related to the Civil Engineering;
- Fluent in English is essential;
- If necessary, availability to travel, in Italy and abroad.
Location: Forlì (FC)
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03