Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing of highly-engineered equipment for chemical, oil and gas, and power industries, is looking for a:
Value Engineering Project Manager
The candidate will report to the VE Global Manager and he/she will contribute to develop and implement the Value Engineering strategy both locally and globally.
- Work with the functions to identify key participants, users, and stakeholders for the Value Engineering studies;
- Lead workshops, ideation session and participate in evaluating new scenarios to generate a list of potential saving initiatives;
- Establish close relationships and a safe environment with project stakeholders to discuss insights, savings opportunities and align on targets;
- Produce the necessary documents for the presentation of Value Engineering study results, including final report with clear functions and costs evaluation, recommendations, and finalization of the study;
- Drive forward the Value Engineering Process with suppliers and 3rd party (if any) within the Company;
- Improve business contribution margin through Value initiatives that either reduce cost or increase customer value.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred);
- Previous experience in equipment or technologies for Oil&Gas and Power Generation. A specific knowledge of rotating equipment is preferred;
- Knowledge of Value Engineering principles and Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement methodologies;
- Proven experience in product lifecycle cost analysis e.g. material, manufacturing costs, BOM, assembly and logistics cost;
- Ability to "see the big picture" and think long term to build a strategy;
- Ability to manage multiple and significantly complex projects and assignments with a high level of accountability for results;
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
Location: Milan area.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03