Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of an EPC contractor operating in the Power Gen market, we are looking for the:
Head of Electrical & Automation Engineering
As Head of the Electrical & Automation department, the candidate will manage a skilled and dedicated teams and she/he will be accountable for planning, scheduling and supervising all the activities related to the execution of large-scale power plants.
- Planning, assigning and supervising the engineering activities related to the Electrical and Automation Disciplines;
- Ensuring the right application of methods and standards during all the engineering stages;
- Ensuring quality control and proper check on project documents;
- Taking active part to bid preparation, preparing technical notes (FEED endorsement, technical qualifications) and supervising bill of quantities pertaining to its Disciplines;
- Ensuring a coordinated approach in all areas with the other Engineering Teams;
- Ensuring leadership and motivation by establishing an open and broad communication within the team;
- Identifying specific training needs and promoting training activities.
- Have a Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar with a proven background in electrical disciplines;
- Have a relevant experience in the execution of complex EPC projects in the Thermal Generation or similar markets (i.e. Oil&Gas, WtE, Renewables…);
- Be able to identify goals or objectives, develop plans and strategies and show the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03