Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of an innovative company specialised in energy storage systems engineering and construction, is looking for a:
Expediting Engineer - Energy Storage
The ideal candidate has an Engineering degree or an equivalent academic qualification. He/She has at least 2 years of experience within Equipment Manufacturers/EPC Contractors operating in the Oil&Gas, Petrochemical or Power Generation markets.
The resource will manage the procurement in order to satisfy Company’s needs and to check the suppliers’ productivity in terms of costs, quality and timing.
The candidate will work closely with the Project Management to analyse the progress of products, timing, logistics, customs affairs, technical specifications and purchase requisitions, monitoring the suppliers’ performances over the entire project lifecycle.
- Monitoring procurement activities in coordination with Supply Chain Manager and Project Manager;
- Supervise and check vendors according to criteria such as price, quality, quantity and delivery dates;
- Check suppliers on site in order to verify the progress of logistics and supply status;
- Check correspondence with the support of technical documents;
- Participate and supervise the testing of major components (heat exchangers, pumps, valves);
- Checking the materials and the documents upon delivery, also managing the related logistics.
Excellent problem-solving skills and the desire to be part of a dynamic and rapidly developing environment are essential. A good knowledge of English language is required. A genuine interest in clean technologies and energy transition is a plus.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03